It is that spooky time of year! I have been looking to update my interior Halloween spread for a while. Since this is the first fall we are spending in the new house, I decided I needed to update my Halloween living and dining room decor.
The overall theme I tried to channel is traditional Halloween and Hocus Pocus. I’m a sucker for that movie and now I have an obsessed daughter. The color scheme overall was orange, black, white and silver. I found that adding the white and silver really balanced out the extreme colors in my neutral toned spaces.
Highlights from the Living Room
- Pillows and Blankets were from Home Goods
- Coffee Table Tray was from Amazon. It is solid wood that I distressed with chalk paint.
- The small containers and pumpkins were from Michael’s and the Dollar Store. This is my post for the DIY Halloween Flower Arrangement from the Dollar Tree!
- The Garland on the fireplace was all Dollar Tree items. The tutorial is here.
- Big buffalo plaid pumpkin was from Home Goods and the small pumpkins, cobwebs, and spiders on the fireplace were from the Dollar Tree.
Highlights from the Dining Room
- The tablecloth and Napkins were from Home Goods. I actually have a second tablecloth look that I will be putting on Instagram this month!
- Chargers are from Walmart. I purchased them in both black and orange for multiple looks.
- The black netting and mini pumpkins are from the Dollar Tree.
- The big glass pumpkin is from the Corning Museum of Glass.
- The black spider web placemats under the chargers are from Big Lots.
Which of these Halloween living and dining room decor were your favorites? Do you have a different color scheme for your decor? Let me know in the comments what you think and if you have any questions!
Pingback: Outdoor Fall Home Decor Inspiration - Halee at Home