I didn’t think it was possible but I’m obsessed with my blender. My best friend started selling Pampered Chef and introduced me to this cooking blender. I’ve always loved their products and grew up with my mother constantly hosting parties. It is a game-changer for soups, jams, smoothies, and more. Rock fruits are in season so I wanted to share my Pampered Chef Peach Jam recipe.
I couldn’t find a recipe on their website for peach jam so I had to guess a bit. This peach jam recipe is so simple and is only a few ingredients. This Pampered Chef Blender makes the jam so smooth. People have been calling me left and right for more jam. Peach and the Sour Cherry jams were the favorites.
Pampered Chef Peach Jam Recipe
- Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender
- 5 cups Chopped Peaches with Skin
- 6 tbsp Pectin
- 5 cups White Granulated Sugar
- Add peaches to blender with pectin
- Set blender to jam setting and start
- Halfway through it will beep, when it does add your sugar and hit start again
- Once completed (50 minutes) pour into jars immediately as it will start to set quickly
- Allow to cook and can or wax the jam for storage
I hope you enjoyed this Pampered Chef Peach Jam Recipe. The deluxe cooking blender is pricey but it is worth every penny. Let me know what you think!
Check out my Apple Dumplings here!