I am a sucker for fresh flowers on the table in my house. There is just something about fresh flowers that brighten up a room. I want to go out with a bang this summer so I intend on living it up this August. This creation came from me wanting to make fresh pineapple juice cocktails. Let me show you how simple this pineapple floral centerpiece!
What You Need:
- Bouquet of Seasonal Flowers: These were $14 from my grocery store. You can also get cheaper flowers if you want to craft your own bouquet.
- Medium Sized Pineapple
- Pineapple Coring Device: This is why I recommend a medium-size pineapple so you can maximize all the delicious pineapple to eat after you core it. If you get a larger pineapple you will leave a lot of fruit behind.
How to Put it Together:
- Core out the Pineapple: Be careful not to go to far down to the bottom because you could puncture it and your floral water will drip onto your table.
- Trim down your stems and start arranging.
- Save a couple pineapple leaves because they make great filler.
- Add in some water and you are ready to go.
Celebrate your next summer meal with this beautiful pineapple floral centerpiece. Enjoy all of this summer goodness while it lasts. You can now have a gorgeous centerpiece in 10 minutes and for under $20!
Looking for a themed party? How about an Alice in Wonderland Themed Tea Party!
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Pingback: Lemon Pound Cake Recipe - Halee at Home