First things first, I am obsessed with this cocktail. It tastes like a tropical summer! I was very honored to partner with Recipe 21 on my travel blog to create some summer recipes since this summer has been a little different. One of the bottles that they sent me to sample was a coconut white rum. I have to tell you that this is the best coconut rum I’ve ever had. Let’s get to the Pineapple Sunset Cocktail recipe!
Whenever I am on a cruise or at a beach hotel I usually get something with rum. Rum has always been a go to beverage for me when I’m by a pool or some form of water. Coconut Rum makes me things of ocean waves and summer breezes. While creating this recipe I wanted to add one more flavor element to give the drink a beautiful look. I settled on raspberry syrup because of the beautiful color and how well that tart flavor blends with the pineapple and coconut.
Tools that you will need:
- Shaker bottle with strainer or cocktail spoon. Check out this starter bar kit if you don’t have one.
- Two Short Stemless Wine Glasses: This style of glass works best for this cocktail.
- Fresh Pineapple: I use a coring device like this one so I get perfect rings and can use the leaves for garnish.
Let’s get to the Recipe Now!
Pineapple Sunset Cocktail
- Shaker Bottle with Strainer
- Pineapple Corer
- Stemless Wine Glasses
- 1/2 cup Pineapple Juice
- 2 oz Recipe 21 Coconut Rum
- 1-2 tbs Raspberry Syrup
- 1-2 oz Club Soda
- 1 ring Pineapple for Garnish
- 1 leaf Pineapple Leaf for Garnish
- 1-2 cups Ice
- Add Ice, Pineapple Juice, and Rum to Shaker Bottle.
- Shake for 20-30 seconds.
- Pour into wine glass with ice and fill with club soda.
- Top with 1-2 tbs of Raspberry Sauce.
- Garnish and Enjoy!
I hope that you give it a try the next time you are with your friends and/or family. This Pineapple Sunset Cocktail recipe is sure to add some tropical flair to your next get together.
Interested in that Pineapple Floral Centerpiece? Check out how easy it is to make it here!