Fall is finally upon us which means it is time for a new recipe. Work has been very busy and I wanted to take some time to myself. Sometimes when I need to shut off my brain, I like to cook. Doing something with my hands like cooking and baking is very therapeutic. I hope that you will try this pumpkin crisp recipe.
- Pampered Chef Cast Iron Skillet Dish: I bought this set from my friend who sells Pampered Chef. It is my favorite dish to use for crisps. You can find them here: https://www.pamperedchef.com/pws/shills/shop/Gifts/For+Him/Cast+Iron+Skillet+Set/100229
- Rubber Spatulas: These are the kitchen VIPS, especially when it comes to this easy oreo truffles recipe. Make sure you get all that oreo goodness and chocolate out of each bowl. It makes clean up way nicer too!
Pumpkin Crisp Filling
- 15 oz Canned Pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 3 large Eggs
- 3 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 cups White Flour
- 1.5 cup White Sugar
- 4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Melted Butter
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- For the filling, combine pumpkin, eggs, and sugar.
- Add in spices and combine. Then mix in cream.
- Pour into butter skillet pan.
- Mix together dry ingredients for the streusel.
- Add in the melted butter and mix together until crumbly.
- Take crumbles and top the filling that is in the skillet.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Top with whipped cream or ice cream!
This might be my new favorite crisp recipe for fall. I’m always down for a recipe to use my pampered chef skillet. I always thought that fruits made the best skillets. I have proven myself wrong. It is easy and I dare say, might be better than pumpkin pie. This recipe is so good and tastes like autumn. I hope that you enjoy this pumpkin crisp recipe.